Monday, September 14, 2009

Interview Tomorrow!

I'm freaking out.

Everyone seems so calm about their interviews, but I'm definitely concerned that I will turn into a big sweaty mess. I'm deeply considering taping paper towels to the lining of my shirt.

You know I've practiced. I'm going to check out their website again tonight, although I've looked over it so many times, I've practically memorized it. I'm praying that it goes well, because if it does, and I manage to get in, then this application season is over for me! Which would be great, I wouldn't want to go to any more interviews if I got in :-). I'm lucky that my top choice is my first interview, and it is an interview that is known for being laid back.

Anyway, if I see you there, good luck! I'll come back on afterward and let you know how it went.

Wish me luck! I've got about an army praying for me, so hopefully it's from their lips to God's ears. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck tomorrow! God bless you :) You have worked really hard so far, you really deserve the acceptance. Please let everyone know how it went. Get a good night rest.

    ReplyDelete